RestoreFlow Allografts provide a high quality allograft tissue using state-of-the-art tissue preservation techniques. These allografts treat a variety of vascular reconstructions such as peripheral bypass, hemodialysis access, and aortic infections.
• Excellent mobility
• Resistant to infection(1,2,3)
• Durable alternative(1,2,3)
• Accredited by the American Association of Tissue Banks for the processing, storage and distribution of vascular tissue
Saphenous Vein Allografts are an effective alternative conduit for patients requiring secondary peripheral bypass procedures, particularly when autologous conduit tissue is not suitable for use, or for revascularization for critical limb ischemia.
• Below the knee bypass
• Patients with infected fields(1,2,3)
• Patients at risk of infection(1,2,3)
Femoral Vein and Artery Allografts are a preferred conduit for patients with high risk of AV access infections when autologous conduit tissue is not a viable option.
• AV Access
• Patients with a synthetic graft infection(5)
• Patients who are at risk of infection(5)
• When a fistula is not possible
Aortoiliac Artery Allografts provide durability and are the ideal solution for infected synthetic grafts, aortoenteric fistulas and mycotic aneurysms.
• Infections with gram positive and gram negative pathogens(1,4)
• Infections with fungal pathogens(1,4)
*Available for sale in the United States only.
Call 847 462 2191
Fax 847 277 7273
LeMaitre Vascular, Inc.
912 Northwest Highway
Fox River Grove, IL 60021
(1)Brown K, et al. Arterial reconstruction with cryopreserved human allografts in the setting of infection: a single-center experience with midterm follow-up. J Vasc Surg 2009;49:660-6.
(2) Castier, Y et al. Cryopreserved arterial allograft reconstruction for peripheral graft infection. J Vasc Surg 2005;41:30-7.
(3) Randon C, et al. Fifteen years of infrapopliteal arterial reconstructions with cryopreserved venous allografts for limb salvage. J Vasc Surg 2010;51:869-77.
(4) Bisdas, et al. Eight-year experience with cryopreserved arterial homografts for the in situ reconstruction of abdominal aortic infections J Vasc Surg 2010;52:323-330.
(5) Lin P, et al. Management of infected hemodialysis access grafts using cryopreserved human vein allografts. Am J Surg 2002;184:31-6.